Monday, October 26, 2009

Jennifer, My Ultimate Bestie

Jennifer you are one of the most amazingly awesome people I know! None of my friends compare to you. Your funny, your personality is like on Mars, and your so caring to everyone. You know you dress so freakin', um, swaggalicious? XD I can tell you anything and you'd still accept me for who I am. Not everyone has a bestie like that. I'm so grateful that I got a friend like you, and the people who take you for granted, are crazy. I remember the very first time we met, we were in the 8th grade Spanish class. You sat behind me and I always made you play or comb my hair. I always remember you having food too! But when we got to high school, that's when we really connected, right there in Mr. Payton's class. We had a lot of good times there, and at lucnh, and we always stayed after school. We had so many sleepover (always me over your house, lol) and those were such hilarious times! Remember at night when we went out to your Dad's truck, and you'd turn the music up so freakin' loud, and we'd dance in the streets and the back of the truck. Then the police would come and we'd run in the car, turn the music off, and hide. That was so much fun! I also remember when we went to Stone Mountain Village and we would be walking and one of us would say, one, two, three, and we'd strike a pose. That was so hilarious! I remember eating lunch outside by the tracks or in the hallway. I've had some of the greatest times of my life with you. I know we won't ever lose contact, and we'll always be besties!

1 comment:

  1. awwies im in class right now bout to cry my eyes out shawday lmfao i love you and will miss you bu you'll always safe in my hearts . MY FOE EVA BESTIE..DO DHAT SHIT lmfao..i remember all the good time :] and many more to come dont worry we'll be togeter soon enough :]

    ReplyDelete