Monday, October 26, 2009

Bj, My LITTLE Brother

BJ, you are really awesome, and I love you for it. I do admit, you've gotten on my nerves, a whole lot. But I still kept you around because you are an amazing friend! I remember how you'd always freakin' mess with me during Bible Study, and never did stop texting me, well, when I did have a cell phone. You were always giving me good advice, and I always went to you, when I had a problem. Another thing I've loved about you was that you always told me the truth. I'll definitely remember the summer we worked together. Remember how Mrs. Ambles would piss us the freak off? And we'd always talk about her? You made that summer really good, and I don't think I would have had a better summer with out you. You will forever be my best friend, and little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment