Monday, October 26, 2009

Jade, My "Gey" Friend

Jade, oh my freakin' gosh, you are fucking awesome! You are the most random, funniest, exciting, loud (in a good way), caring (in your own way), lovable (at least for me) person in the whole wide world. You are so unique, and it kills me that I can't take you with me! I will never find another person like you! You brought the little bit of crazy that was left in me, out. All those times when it was you against the class, was hilarious! You always made me see a totally different side of things, and I now see the whole world differently. I'm so going to miss you scream "69!" Not once did you fail to put a smile on my face. I'm going to miss you looking up yaoi and drawing me yuri (I'm so going to keep that cheerleader picture!) We've had some awesome crazy times that I will never forget! I love you Jade!

No comments:

Post a Comment